nanna woo handmade

About Nanna Woo

Hello. Welcome to Nanna Woo Handmade.

I love to focus on turning every piece into something special for you. 90% of pieces created are one of a kind and the other 10% is limited “runs”.  The fun and eclectic range of “Eco Resin” jewellery has been a great adventure. I am proudly one of the first Australians to be using this incredible sustainable product. Every piece is a one off! My sister Gabby who lives in Melbourne, has now joined me in co-pouring this range.  I make dainty polymer clay earrings by casting my own moulds, used mixed precious metals and create natural fibre wearable art and wall art.

My focus is to work towards building a fully sustainable and earth friendly business from the comfort of my home.

Made in Tasmania, by Hanna Woolley

14 thoughts on “About Nanna Woo

  1. Hi, I have a shop in Leura in the Blue Mountains, NSW, and am interested in stocking your gorgeous jewellery. I know you used to sell to Sophie from Bespoke and Found but she’s closed down now. Please contact me if you don’t already sell to someone in Leura. Thankyou, kind regards,Eleanor

  2. Hello – I purchased one of your beautiful resin rings today at Run to the River in Eltham. I love your pieces – they are all so beautiful. Spreading the word! xx

  3. Hithere…I own a food shop in Merimbula (a small seaside town half way between Sydney & Melbourne)…any how..a customer came in wearing one of your bangles… I was so taken with it .. I asked her about it….she gave me your website details…can I get them anywhere around here???

  4. Hi Hanna,
    Your stuff is amazing!! I’m currently teaching a sustainable fashion unit with my year 12 Fashion and Design students. I’d love to share a little more of your story with them. I’m a huge fan of resin jewlery myself and would love to know where I can find your pieces in QLD Sunshine Coast!

  5. Oh my goodness Hanna, my lovely daughter was made even more lovely yesterday when she arrived sporting one of your beautiful creations. Her bangle with Tassie wildflowers, mosses and copper shining through he resin bangle is stunning, she showed me you gorgeous bowls etc and I promptly “ordered” my next birthday gift from my girls. This is unusual in that I frequently tell them bring no gifts please as their company is enough!!enough said I think. Have you spoken to the delightful ladies from Ivy and Piper Interior designs here in Brisbane !!!

    • Oh Jan that is simply lovely!!! Thank you so so much… The METANICAL range is extra special to me as I collect the lichen with my kids. I’ll check out the store for sure. Thanks again xxx

  6. Just discovered your website……everything is just beautiful…..I would have a great deal of trouble trying to decide which piece I would choose 🙂 Congratulations of great pieces…..love them. Do you actually have anywhere in Bicheno where our work is?

  7. hi i purchased one of your beautiful products at the fair in Melbourne at the Exhibition buildings.Will you be coming back to a fair near Melbourne soon?

    • Hello Heidi, thank you for your support! Yes we will be back in October for the next Finders Keepers event. At this stage, there is nothing planned for Melbourne before then. Cheers, Hanna 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s